Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I have joined another blog carnival over at Seven Clown Circus. Angie does a Worldful Wednesday because she always has something to say about her posts. Like my last week's post I do too! Head on over to Seven Clown Circus to see more Wordful Wednesday's!



This picture I found when I was uploading pictures. It seems that Kaylyn like to take pictures of herself along with other things around the house. I thought it was funny because she actually got a good shot of herself. Some of the others were very very close closeups of her nose and eyes. It was too funny!

3 comments:

T~T

that is a pretty good shot - all by herself!!

angie

It's a great shot!

Nina

She did great!!! My son does that also and he usually gets a good shot. If I turn the camera around and try it is never pretty.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)