Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I have two blogs...this one and one for Kaylyn. The one for Kaylyn is mainly all about her. I want to be able to look back at some of the milestones and "what not's" so that is why I am blogging about her. Well I have decided I need an outlet too!!! This blog was mainly about my weight journey but I am going to make it my outlet too. It will still have all of my daily intakes, shoveling of food in my face journals and my progress but it will also be my little outlet too. I hope that is ok with everyone lol!

I need an outlet...I never see my hubby. He works alot of nights and on the weekends when I am home during the day he is sleeping because he worked the night before or has to work that night.

3 comments:

dmelen

we completely understand. let it out.

Michele

Hi Alicia. Nice to meet you. I marked your page so I can check up on you often...hope to talk to you soon.
Michele

Stacey

I know how you feel. Having spouse who works nights is hard!! Rationally you know they need sleep but irrationally you want them to play with you during the day....hang in there!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)