Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog Makeover

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
If you didnt know it I have two blogs. This one and one that follows my daughter Kaylyn which just received a makeover! Mandy did it! I just love it. I wish I could be this creative! Mandy is raising money for an MS Ride she will be doing in honor of her mother in TX on May 2nd & 3rd. She was great to work with and I was always able to stay in touch with her. If you are interested in a blog makeover I completely recommend Mandy. For more information go see her site Blogs By Mandy and dont forget to tell her I sent you:)! To see my blog click on my new button below...and feel free to take it!

Kaylyn - You are my sunshine!


I am trying to do a makeover on this blog myself. I am really into learning how to do it so if any of you have any tips or suggestions please send them to me!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)