Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Weekend

Sunday, February 1, 2009
This weekend I didnt do so hot. I guess because I was home all this weekend that I just thought I could eat. Well that needs to change. Also you know the super bowl was tonight and my parents had a lot to eat. They had wings, spinach dip, 7 layer dip, rotel dip, and some other stuff. And for dessert they had a chocolate banana pie. Why do people eat so much watching footbal? I didnt overeat but I could have eaten less. I really have been praying lately about dieting. I truely beleive God has a sense of humor too! I am a huge sweet person. I would rather something sweet than anything. Well lately anything sweet that I have been eating has just tasted awful (hense where I think God's sense of humor is coming in). I am hoping that He is taking my sweet toothe away from me. At least for a little while. When I had a piece of that Chocolate Banana Pie it was nasty. I normally like it too. I did not finish it. In my opionion this is good!

However, tomorrow starts a new week. I am going to get back up on the horse and keep going. I cant give up and I wont. Tuesday I plan on going and joining Weight Watchers. I cant wait for that!! I will post on that on Tuesday.

But for some good news The Fat Girl Smiling who I am so proud of has lost some weight! Go see how much and give her some love!!!

2 comments:

dmelen

good for you, on not eating the rest of the pie. Even is something isn't great I would eat it anyway.

the smiling fat girl

thanx for the "shout out"

don't forget to celebrate the "small" victories. remember, every step counts. even the seemingly insignificant ones.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)