Friday, February 6, 2009

Flabby Friday

Friday, February 6, 2009
Join Christa @ Quintooples for encouragement in the quest to be fit!
It's time for Flabby Friday! Go join Christa who started the Flabby Friday. Go to her site and give her some love...she has been sick all week. I just wanted to give a quick update on me this week. I joined Weight Watcher's on Tuesday and have been pumped ever since. I have stayed at my daily allowed points too! I have been somewhat hungry but I am sure that is just my body adjusting to me not shoveling in the food lol! I also managed (so far) to go to the gym once this week. I plan on going this weekend too and of couse on Monday. Tuesday will be my weigh in day so I will skip the gym on Tuesday's because of the time issue.

3 comments:

Jennifer

Good Job!! I only made it once this week, too. We'll do better next week :)

the smiling fat girl

i went for a walk outside this week. that was nice. took the dog; left the kids. allowed the brain to decompress. ah.

good job, alicia. just keep up the good work!

Jen

One day is better than no day!!!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)