Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When I grow up

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Kaylyn informed me tonight that when she grows up she wants to be a princess and marry a prince and that her name would be Ariel. I tried to explain to her that her name was Kaylyn and unless she legally changed it her name would always be Kaylyn. She didnt quit understand this so I gave up. Besides...why not let her dream what she wants to because I hate it for her when she realizes the truth about the "Real World." Oh, I wish I could keep her young forever and that her naiveness would last forever as well. I am sure that when she does get married that in her mind she will be marrying her prince but I dont think that is what I will be thinking!

So what did you want to be when you grew up?

1 comments:

Jenni Jiggety

I am still kinda hoping to be a princess...

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)