Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Yes, it's that time again! Not Me Monday is a wonderful blog carnival that MckMama started! It is the best therapy there is and it's completely free!! This is where I will tell you all things that I did NOT do this past week. After you read mine hop on over to MckMama's blog and see what her and everyone else did NOT do this week!

  • I did NOT have to take my daughter back to the doctor's office again for the 3rd time in the last 6 weeks only for her to be NOT diagnosed with walking pneumonia again! They did NOT prescribe 10 days of antibiotics for her again!
  • I did NOT keep my daughter out of school on Friday because they were only going to be in school for 2.5 hrs because they had a teachers conference in the afternoon.
  • I did NOT leave Kaylyn with my parents on Valentine's night just so that the hubby and I could enjoy dinner & a movie in the peace & quiet!
  • On Sunday I did NOT sleep in instead of going to church. I am NOT that bad of a Christian. I am NOT just tired!
  • I did NOT take half a day off on Friday afternoon and use the excuse that Kaylyn was sick just so that I could go home early only to NOT enjoy the rest of my Birthday with my family!
  • For my Birthday my parent's did NOT take all of us to a great Catfish place on Friday night! My dinner was NOT free because it was my birthday!

4 comments:

Tanya

Happy birthday, I never left my kids with grandparents so that we could have some adult time either.
Also, I think your Kaylyn and my Maya look a little bit alike, could pass for sisters.

BluRayn

Awww, poor Kaylyn! Goodness sakes, it seems so many are sick and then get sick again right away! I'm praying she gets 100% better soon and STAYS that way for a long while!! Kudos on getting away with your honey for VDay!!

Michelle

Thanks for the comment:) Hope Kaylyn starts feeling better soon, my husband has gone round and round again with antibiotics before. So not fun. Hope you had a great Birthday!

Amy

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wal-Mart is where my buggy was stolen. It was hard carrying all of my groceries and chase a 3 yr old back to the front of the store. I was not happy! I hope your daughter feels better soon. Have a great week!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)