Yes, it's that time again! Not Me Monday is a wonderful blog carnival that MckMama started! It is the best therapy there is and it's completely free!! This is where I will tell you all things that I did NOT do this past week. After you read mine hop on over to MckMama's blog and see what her and everyone else did NOT do this week!
- I did NOT have to take my daughter back to the doctor's office again for the 3rd time in the last 6 weeks only for her to be NOT diagnosed with walking pneumonia again! They did NOT prescribe 10 days of antibiotics for her again!
- I did NOT keep my daughter out of school on Friday because they were only going to be in school for 2.5 hrs because they had a teachers conference in the afternoon.
- I did NOT leave Kaylyn with my parents on Valentine's night just so that the hubby and I could enjoy dinner & a movie in the peace & quiet!
- On Sunday I did NOT sleep in instead of going to church. I am NOT that bad of a Christian. I am NOT just tired!
- I did NOT take half a day off on Friday afternoon and use the excuse that Kaylyn was sick just so that I could go home early only to NOT enjoy the rest of my Birthday with my family!
- For my Birthday my parent's did NOT take all of us to a great Catfish place on Friday night! My dinner was NOT free because it was my birthday!