Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
So far I have started off the morning great. I am still pumped so I really want to stick with this. I understand that this is a lifestyle change and not just a diet. I am willing to do this and give it my all!

I forgot to mention last night (why I dont know) that I have lost 3.5 pounds on my own so I am hoping that is a good sign. I am allowed 30pts for the day and of course I have those weekly extra points but I plan on not using them unless I have to. I dont want to get in the mindset of "Oh, I can eat this because I have extra points." Hopefully I will push them out of my mind if possible. I also plan on going to the gym on my way home. I am really trying to start this off right and if I can make it a habit it will be better for me in the end. Kaylyn is staying with my inlaws tonight because of our work schedule so that gives me a night to myself and I want to go to the gym...so I am going!

Morning-
Packet of Oatmeal 3pts
Bottle of Water 0pts

27pts to go!

***Update 1***

For Lunch I had a Jersery Mike's sub. It was a turkey & swiss on wheat bread. It was 5pts. I also had some Baked Lays BBQ Chips which are 3pts along with a Sweet Tea 3pts. Total that was 11pts so I now have 15pts for supper and a snack.

***Update 2***
Fo supper...well I didnt go as healthy as I wanted but I did go to the gym! Yay me! I spent 45 mins there doing the treadmill and some weights. That in itself is a big accomplishment for me! Anyway...back to supper. I ended up having a McDonalds 6pc McNugget Happy Meal. It was all within my points and I havent gone over! The McNuggets were 6pts, the small fry was 5pts, the BBQ sauce was 1 pt. Now that is 12pts so I still have 3 to go. Now the McDonald's wasnt that filling but I still have 3 pts so I had a granola bar that is exactly 3 pts. So I have stopped for the night. I feel pretty good about it. I intended on something healthier but by the time I got out of the gym it was late and I still had to run by Publix anyway so I picked up some groceries and of course had to be home to watch American Idol. Kevin picked up the McDonald's so I settled tonight but tomorrow should better be different! Oh and I had water with my meal and not sweet tea. I have had 3 bottles of water and 1 20oz sweet tea. That isnt too bad!

1 comments:

the smiling fat girl

going to the gym is great. i find a walk really clears my head. it "re-sets" my brain, ya know? good job, alicia!! keep it up.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)