Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Last Supper

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Since I did joined WW tonight and I officially start my "diet" I had my last supper tonight! Kevin had to work the 1pm-9pm shift so after I got out of my WW meeting (I think around 6:45pm) I was close to Kevin's work so I called him to see if he had taken his supper lunch. He hadn't so I thought we could grab a quick bite to eat since I didnt have Kaylyn with me. He only gets 30 mins so he wanted to go to Chick-fil-a. I agreed and thought might as well enjoy this...not that I cant have it on my diet but it would probably take a big point deduction from my daily points. I had the #1 combo Chick-fil-a sandwich on a wheat bun and of course a sweet tea. I havent yet figured the points up but like I said...I am not on the diet tonight! So all in all I enjoyed my "last supper" with Kevin at Chick-fil-a.

2 comments:

Jennifer

Oh yum! that is what I always get at Chik-fil-a...but I include the polynesian sauce & a cup of pickles, lol Sounds like a good 'last supper' to me! :)

the smiling fat girl

just remember. all that stuff is "allowed" on WW. the less you feel restricted, the less tempted you should be. hopefully. God be with you. I'll be praying....... and reading. :)

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)