Sunday, February 8, 2009

This Weekend

Sunday, February 8, 2009
I am finding it much easier to diet at work than on the weekend. I guess because at work I dont have all the food there to chose from. I did really well on Saturday and didnt go over my points. I had water all day too which I am very proud of myself for. Today however, went down hill. I really wasnt able to keep up with my points and I am sure I went over. I am still working on looking up the points. Surprisingly, I am not that discouraged. I know that tomorrow is another day and I can start over. I just really have to hold myself to it.

5 comments:

McMrs

You have been awarded!

http://danita-thegoodthebadandthebeautiful.blogspot.com/2009/02/so-rewarding.html

Jennifer

Oh Alicia...I had a hard time this weekend too. I woke up feeling so disappointed in myself, but you helped me feel better when you said "tomorrow is another day & I can start over." You're right! No need to dwell on it..I can just fix it now! :) Have a good Monday.

the smiling fat girl

this moment is another moment. every time you sit down to eat, you "start over". i want to learn to not wait until tomorrow, but to start right now. tomorrow is too far away.

i think its beautiful that you are not giving up. i encourage you to read Thin Within, if you can find it. it might bring you freedom. i am hoping it will for me.

Unknown

You are right. And in the words of one of my favorite women even. I find we girls can learn allot from Scarlette, lol.

I just wanted to pop over and check you out and say thanks for the comment. And now that I am here I want to say good luck on your journey.

p.s. I'm sure I'll be popping back by from time to time. :)

Jen

Great attitude to have! You are doing great! I'm glad you are enjoying WW!!!! I NEED to join! I am in such a slump right now..wahhhhhh!!!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)