Thursday, February 19, 2009

MIA

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hey Everyone, yes I am still here and have not been sleeping the entire time between this post and the last! I was able to get some sleep! Kevin was kind enough to take complete care of Kaylyn that night and I was in bed by 9 and didnt get back up until 8 the next morning. Not bad since I was so tired. I will post more later but wanted to let you know that I wont be able to weigh in tonight. I know, I am upset too! I went off and left all of my WW stuff at home (membership card & tracker info) so I think I am going to go back to my original Tuesday schedule. Besides this will help me work off some of the McDonald's that I ingested yesterday while on a field trip with Kaylyn. But like I said more on that later tonight!

2 comments:

Jennifer

:) I'm still trying to get the nerve up to take a class...I'll get there! :) Have a great weekend.

Josh and Tiff

It's good to know that you got caught up on some sleep. I was worried about you the other day. I hate when I can't sleep. It happens out of nowhere, for no reason, and at the worst of times...usually when I have to worry ALL DAY the next day. Hopefully you will have great success tonight. You might even want to pop a tylenol pm, just in case.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)