Friday, February 6, 2009

Jason

Friday, February 6, 2009
I think I posted previously that I would tell ya'll about Jason. Jason is my almost (next week in fact) 15yr old step-son. He lives in Atlanta with his mom. We use to drive over (about 2 1/2 hrs) ever other weekend but with gas so high we started going over once a month. This is how its been pretty much ever since. We always have Jason on all Holidays (his mom doesnt have any family close to where she lives so she wants him to be with our big family for Holidays) and then usually the whole summer. That might change this summer since technically he is old enough to stay by himself. Jason is the typical teenager...the hair so long that it covers his eyes, the dark clothing and of course keeps to hisself. Well Kaylyn just loves him. She adores him in fact. She was so excited this morning when Kevin told her he wouldnt be picking her up from school today because he had to go get Jason. After she got home from school she called Kevin several times to see how much longer it would be before they got home. It was soo cute. Then when he did get there she talked ninety to nothing. Jason asked us does she talk this much all the time? We told him when she was excited and clearly she was. So all night Jason & Kaylyn have been playing the Wii & Playstation 2.

Now let me tell you what my brilliant 15yr old son did! We found out that Jason got suspended from school last day for 1 whole day. Why you ask? Well it turns out that he skipped school...in the school bathroom!!! Not only did he skip in the school bathroom with some other well disciplined kids but they made some stupid videos and uploaded them to You Tube!!! Yup that's my kid! I mean at least when I skipped school I did it off campus and never recorded it!!! So anyway that's what is happening with us tonight. What's going on with you tonight?

3 comments:

Stephanie

I once skipped a class in the bathroom. My friend and I sat on the floor of a stall and read magazines. Not smart or sanitary!

Mommy

Hi Alicia - thanks for commenting! I love comments! HAHA - do you reember when you were 15 and knew EVERYTHING?!? PS - My daughters name is Kaylin!

Mommy

AND I have been singing You Are My Sunshine to her since I was pregnant! Reember SHOULD HAVE BEEN remember!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)