Yes, It is that time again! It is Not Me Monday! This was started by MckMama a while back and has become a Monday favorite. This is where I can tell you all the things I did NOT do the past week and can get away with it free of judgment. This is the best therapy! After you read my Not Me's head over to MckMama's and see what her and everyone else did NOT do this week!
- I am still NOT on my healthy kick and decide to cook some salmon. Only to realize after putting it in the oven that you have to peel one side of it off. Yup, I am a great cook!
- I did NOT participate in a Spinning class at the gym and NOT like it! I did NOT like it so much that I am NOT going to do it again next week!
- I did NOT lie to my daughter telling her there was no gymnastics class on Wednesday because there was a field trip and another little girl tell her there was. I did NOT then lie to her again telling her that "unnamed girl" didnt know what she was talking about trying to head off a fit.
- I am NOT missing my daughter who has been in Georgia since Thursday and wont be home until Tuesday. I did NOT think I would have a good weekend without her only to find out I did NOT miss her that much!
- I did NOT cheat on my diet Friday & Saturday so bad that I refused to count up my WW points so that I did not know how many points I actually did NOT consume!
- I was NOT a little excited that MckMama left me a comment last week on my Not Me Monday post even though it was to tell me that she deleted my link because I freaked Mr. Linky out because I didnt add space in my title.