Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes, It is that time again! It is Not Me Monday! This was started by MckMama a while back and has become a Monday favorite. This is where I can tell you all the things I did NOT do the past week and can get away with it free of judgment. This is the best therapy! After you read my Not Me's head over to MckMama's and see what her and everyone else did NOT do this week!
  • I am still NOT on my healthy kick and decide to cook some salmon. Only to realize after putting it in the oven that you have to peel one side of it off. Yup, I am a great cook!
  • I did NOT participate in a Spinning class at the gym and NOT like it! I did NOT like it so much that I am NOT going to do it again next week!
  • I did NOT lie to my daughter telling her there was no gymnastics class on Wednesday because there was a field trip and another little girl tell her there was. I did NOT then lie to her again telling her that "unnamed girl" didnt know what she was talking about trying to head off a fit.
  • I am NOT missing my daughter who has been in Georgia since Thursday and wont be home until Tuesday. I did NOT think I would have a good weekend without her only to find out I did NOT miss her that much!
  • I did NOT cheat on my diet Friday & Saturday so bad that I refused to count up my WW points so that I did not know how many points I actually did NOT consume!
  • I was NOT a little excited that MckMama left me a comment last week on my Not Me Monday post even though it was to tell me that she deleted my link because I freaked Mr. Linky out because I didnt add space in my title.

5 comments:

dmelen

I fib to my kids sometimes too, Life would be so hard having to explain everything to them only to have them throw a fit anyway. Good not me's!

Angela

LOL! I saw that comment from MckMama and had to chuckle. She actually left a FOR REAL comment on my blog once and I almost passed out! :)

Unknown

LMBO! Too funny! I am the same way about thinking I will enjoy a break from my children only to (everytime) realise that I miss them too much to enjoy myself. Motherhood, it's just crazy. Have a great Monday!

O and you should really download that Picaboo scrapbooking software. You don't really need an imagination with it, it is just a bunch of premade templates for you to use. I think you will like it. Let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

Jennifer

LoL I would have been excited that McMama commented on mine too...regardless of what she said! LMAO That's so funny.

Don't worry about the 'falling off the wagon' - today is a new day. You can get right back on.

Mrs. M

Hope you are back on the wagon! Glad you like your spinning class. That is one thing I haven't attempted yet. Hope you have a great week!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)