1. Where did you meet? We met at work. We worked for Sam's Club, we were both supervisors.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 months...what can I say...it was love at first sight lol!
3. How long have you been married? Will be 6 years in May
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is spontaneously sweet & romantic. I never know when to expect it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his smile!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His personality
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby, Honey or Dear
8. What is his favorite color? green & orange
9. What is his favorite food? BBQ Ribs
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? Dont remember the exact date but we went on a date to a Mexican restaurant.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Enjoy each other's company
13. Do you have any children? yes, 1 daughter...and maybe another one in the future
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is great with electronics.
15. How old is he? 35
16. Who said I love you first? He did.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? any...he listens to mostly anything
18. What do you admire most about him? His outlook on life...he is very easy going.
19. Do you think he will read this? No, I doubt it
20. He’s sitting in front of the TV: watching wrestling or something that Kaylyn wants to watch
21. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey Mustard
22. What is one food he doesn’t like? any green vegetable!
23. You go out to the bar. What does he order? If we were to go to the bar he would order a Bud Light or Bud Light Lime
24. Where did he go to high school? McArthur High School
25. What size shoe does he wear? 9
26. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects different shot glasses
27. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ham & cheese on white bread
28. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? wings & beer
29. What is his favorite cereal? fruit loops
30. What would he never wear? anything that is pink
31. What is his favorite sports team? Miami Hurricaines
32. Who is his best friend? Rod & Craig...he works with them
33. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Get stressed very easily
34. How many states has he lived in? 2...Florida (grew up there) & Alabama (now)
35. What is his heritage? Jewish
36. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind is it? yellow cake mix with chocolate icing
37. Did he play sports in high school? soccer
38. What could he spend hours doing? playing golf or games on the computer