Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday's!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I have joined another blog carnival over at Seven Clown Circus. Angie does a Worldful Wednesday because she always has something to say about her posts. I too can not leave with out saying something about my picture so I joined the blog carnival! Head on over to Seven Clown Circus to see more Wordful Wednesday's!


So this picture is of Kaylyn and a Hoover firefighter. They had Fire Safety week last Oct and the fire dept came to talk with the Children. They did their little speech and then got dressed all up in their gear including the air mask that makes air noises when you breath. After that he asked if the any one of the Children would come up and hug him. Most of them were freaked out but Kaylyn looked up at me and asked if she could. I said sure go ahead. She did and was the first to give him a hug in his gear. I was so proud...just because she wasnt scared. After she hugged him the other kids saw that it was fine and they soon followed after her. I am guessing she will be a leader and not a follower!

8 comments:

Tanya

Waht a great shot, so sweet!

Stephanie

Great picture!

Jenni Jiggety

Very sweet!!!

ChefDruck

That is so sweet. I'm sure it meant a lot to the fireman.

Shosh

so sweet~!

Jen

Awesome, did you get to hug him too?! LOL! jk...kinda:)

Em

Aww - that's so sweet. And you know it just made that firefighter's day.

She has very good taste ;-)

Welcome to SiTS!!! Em

Belle's Blog

That's just beautiful!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)