Thursday, February 12, 2009

Candy Hearts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love sweets and espescially around Valentine's Day. My favorite are the Candy Hearts. I have always liked them even as a child. I think because they always put them out right after Christmas and since my birthday is a day before Valentine's Day I know that when they put these out my birthday is coming up. I know I am mental! Anyways, these are my favorites but I think I am going to pass on them this year. I havent had any because personally I will buy several bags and just eat them at all hours of the day. I know that is SO healthy lol! But this year I have put my foot down and I am not eating them. I know you are thinking I can have them as long as I count them. I can do that, but in my mind I am afraid if I do eat these it will really trigger my sweet tooth and I wont be able to stop. So I am just not going to have any. Maybe next year when I have (hopefully) lost all some of my weight I can "reward" myself as long as I go easy on it.

1 comments:

Michele

Keep up the good work. It's hard to resist temptation, but you're doing so well...it is most rewarding to see the results after turning away the sweets. Good luck!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)