Today’s topic is “6 of the worst films you have ever watched.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.
My Six this week:
- Watchmen-I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt follow it nor understand it.
- O Brother, Where Art Thou-to me very dumb...only highlight is George Clooney!
- Sweeney Todd-didnt like it. Just my opinion though.
- Happy Feet-just saying!
- I Know Who Killed Me-bad movie with Lindsey Lohan...havent really liked any of her movies since The Parent Trap.
- Gigli-couldnt even get all the way through. I had to stop watching! Awful!