Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday

Monday, January 11, 2010

Yes, my friends! It's that time again! It's Not Me Monday! So here is what I have NOT been doing the last week! After you read my Not Me's dont forget to head over to MckMama's Blog and see what her and everyone else have NOT been doing lately!

  • I did NOT have a girls day out with a couple of good girl friends on Saturday. No loving mother or wife would spend all 6 hours on a Saturday with her friends. Not me!
  • I did NOT have an abscessed tooth Thursday night during our "supposed" snow storm. I did NOT have to go Friday and have my tooth pulled. I am NOT 26 yrs old and missing a tooth!
  • I did NOT send my child to church not realizing she was sick. She never complained of anything Sunday morning and she happen to lay her head on my lap during church and I was running my fingers through her hair and realized how warm she felt. She did NOT have a fever and I did NOT have to take her to After Hours where she was NOT diagnosed with strep!
  • I am still NOT waiting to find out if I have a job or not! I did NOT go on this interview back in early December and still waiting to find out. I am NOT eager to find out!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Signature

4 comments:

Ace

Hope Kaylyn feels better fast and you hear about that job!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged

That long on a job? I guess we get busy over the holidays! I hope it goes well for you. And that Kaylyn is better now!

Furry Bottoms

Call them and ask for an update on the status of that job...

Anonymous

Wow! Sounds like a busy week not doing anything at all ;)

Hope the little one is feeling better by now? Poor girl!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)