Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My day

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Man, have I had a bad day! I am still doing good on the WW (I still have 15pts to go for tonight) but in general my day has stunk! It's one of those where nothing goes right and you really just want to start over again...or at least get it over with! Work today has just been off. I am the only one in the office today (and look I am blogging lol!) but several things have happened and of course I am having to deal with them. Not a problem but I am just tired of being the one that it falls back on. I keep thinking about just wanting to go home...because that is what I really want to do. So part of me wants to skip the gym and just go home. The other part of me wants to go to the gym and work off some of this frustration and then go by the grocery store on the way home. That my friends is what I am going to do!

1 comments:

Jennifer

I know its hard...but you'll feel so much better about yourself after the gym :)

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)