Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yay!!! No More Reruns!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Ok...I hate to admit it but my guilty pleasure is watching tv. I work, play mommy, and play wife (keep in mind all of these are full time jobs) so I can at least have this to enjoy right? Listen to my tv schedule and let me know what you think?
Sunday--Desperate Housewives & Brother's & Sister's
Tuesday--Law & Order SVU
Wednesday--Law & Order
Thursday--Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice
Friday--Lipstick Jungle
OF course I DVR all of these shows because my nights are busy being a mommy & wife. So I normally watch these either on the weekend or late at night. If there could only be more hours in the day lol!!

Now you know my guilty pleasure...what is yours?

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)