Friday, January 30, 2009

Now we have a fever...

Friday, January 30, 2009
Kaylyn woke up this morning still coughing and I noticed she had a fever. She has a low grade fever. She is on steroids and an inhaler. I was hoping that would help but I guess not. I am waiting on the nurse to call me back. She coughed all night and nothing I gave her seem to really comfort or help her. As a mom you hate to see her that way. Hopefully the nurse will call me back soon and can call in something for her cough. I would feel better about that.

Since she has a cough and now a fever we decided it would be best for her to stay home from school today. Of course this will crush her. But we decided that we arent going to say anything and IF she brings up school we are going to tell her there wasnt school today. How pathetic is that? She loves school so her staying home would only upset her more which would then trigger her cough. So we got to make her think that there is no school so she isnt "missing" out on anything.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)