Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick Again

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
K had to go to the doctor again today. I of course couldnt get off because I had to be at work today since there was several things going on. Kevin took her...how much of what the doctor said did I actually get back? Nothing hardly. Why is it when you send them somewhere to do something they never return with the "important" information? Anyway, all I could get from him was that she still had a cough (duh!!) and he gave her some steroids and an inhaler. I bet the steroids will keep her up...just like they did me! Anyway, the poor thing still has a cough that she cant seem to shake. So let's hope that this medicine works for her. I hate hearing her cough...that is the only symptom she has. I will update you as she gets better. The doctor said that she should be completely better within the next week...I hope so!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)