Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting back in the Swing of Things...

Monday, January 5, 2009
Ok...tomorrow school starts back. I cant tell you how excited I am:) I am not one that goes strictly by a schedule but I do like some normalcy in my life. Kaylyn is so excited about going back to school. She has been counting down the days (seriously). So here I am trying to get back on schedule. It hasnt been easy tonight. For her she has been able to stay up late and do pretty much what she wants to within reason. Tonight however she got to play a little while after dinner and then I gave her a bath. She loves to play in the bath but I was not up for that so it was short & sweet. After she got out I dried her hair and got her ready for bed. Getting her to bed was another story...I literally had to drag her to her room. Poor thing. I guess we really need to stay on schedule when she isnt in school. Funny thing is though she has only been in her bed about 15mins and she is already asleep. Sleep tight Kaylyn...

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)