Friday, January 9, 2009

Thursday

Friday, January 9, 2009
I started off good and then I dont know where it went. First of all I drove right past McDonald's. Usually every morning I will have a McGriddle & a large sweet tea.

Breakfast: a packet of oatmeal and water.
Lunch: Grilled Chicked over a a bed of wild rice with a small salad & Sweet tea
Supper: Half of a BBQ sandwich from Full Moon BBQ with a sweet tea
Snack: 2 white powder donuts

I know the snack wasnt that good. But I only had 2 compared to the whole bag that I really wanted.

Several things have been going on so hopefully I can get to the gym. I really am dying to go...but I have a tendancy to build it up and poop out when its time to go. I really just need to suck it up and go!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)