Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update on Kaylyn

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Monday I spent some time at the doctors office with Kaylyn. She has walking pneaumonia (I dont know how to spell that but you know what I mean). She really didnt have any symptoms. I took her in for a cough that we just cant seem to get rid of. The doc said she wasnt that bad but gave her the pink (yummy) antibiotic for 5 days. He warned that her cough might get worse before it gets better. Sure enough yesterday I thought she coughed up her lungs or something! But she was fine...just coughed a lot. But by the afternoon she was fine. I really havent heard her cough since. I am hoping its pretty much gone (I just jinxed it), but we will see. She feels great. She went back to school...the dr said she wasnt contagious. Besides she would have been devistated if she didnt get to go to school. She loves it. Today she is doing much better. No cough still and the usual high energy. That is my girl.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)