Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am going to do it (try at least)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I think I am going to go ahead and join weight watchers. I think the reason I havent so far is because of the money. I really dont have the extra $40 bucks a month to keep this up. I might join for a month and get all the materials and then monitor myself at home. Plus I am hoping for some online support from my bloggy buddies. Weight Watcher meetings here in my area are held on MOnday's so that is when I will bite the bullet and join.

I know that I am going to have to get discplined. I think this can work. I plan on planning out my meals a week in advance instead of waiting to the day of and not having time to fix it and giving up and heading to a fast food restarant. Fast food is my downfall...its quick & easy fattning. So I have to stop eating it...maybe it will save me some money too!



I will try to do as many updates as possible on here. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week. Start off small and work my way up! I have an online buddy April who is doing the same. I am praying that this works out. I dont want to be vain but I really have to do it for my health! I cant even walk up stairs without getting winded. This has to change!

2 comments:

Mary Teresa

My husband has been using weight watchers and its working great for him. He does it all online since we're in Germany and don't have a local group. Good luck!

Jen

Guess I shouldve read this post...guess you already know the pricing...lol

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I belong to a message board http://mouthymamas.proboards54.com/index.cgi?
We have on there a continuous work out challenge going and just a random area where we post about our ups and downs. You are more than welcome to join over there. We also talk about lots of other stuff, its a fun board!

Anyways...GOOD LUCK - I know you can DO it!!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)