Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dinner

Thursday, January 29, 2009
For dinner I had a bowl of Mac & Cheese. It was only a bowl...usually I can put away the whole box! For my dessert I had a Chewy Granola bar (those are only 100 calories so i guess they arent too bad). It was good too! I have a bad sweet tooth so maybe that will help curb it.

People keep telling me I need to eat on a schedule (you know, 6am, 12pm, and 6pm). Well I cant do that, well all of that. I can do the 12pm but the 6am is too early and same for the 6pm. I get home from work around 6pm so it's hard to eat at 6pm...I have to have time to fix it. And to top it off I am not a schedule type of person. I dont have a schedule other than my work schedule which is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Schedule's dont work for me.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)