Friday, January 16, 2009

Pajama Day

Friday, January 16, 2009
Today at school it was National Do Nothing Day...too bad I couldn't have taken part of this at work!! Anyway the school took part of that and they pretty much did nothing all day. The children got to wear their pajama's and bring the blankets, pillows, and sleeping bags. So Kaylyn just loved this. For her Birthday she got this pear of Ariel pajama's that she just loves. However because it was 10 degrees outside she didnt get to wear her new pair. Instead we put her in the footed pajama's that are warm and they zip up. It was so cute. But of course by the time I got home to see her she had already changed into her new pair. So I got this picture instead.

2 comments:

Wayne

Great not me monday I tried to comment on the actual not me monday one you did but for some reason it wouldn't let me. and happy birthday to your daughter. Thankyou so much for visiting my blog and leaving a coment

iammommy

Great Not Me list...you have a beautiful daughter!

Many blessings-
Amanda

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)