Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Stuff

Saturday, January 24, 2009
So we went house looking again today. Of course we found one that we really like. It's a foreclosure but the bank went through today and had it new carpet & vinyl flooring put down and a fresh coat of paint put on the walls. It looks so much better than the pictures I started looking at on the internet. The original asking price has dropped 40K!! It's at a price that we can actually afford. The only thing is I am not crazy about the school that K will be zoned at. It is completely out of our way and I just thing she would be better at the school that is like 5 mins away from our home now. I know...why am I moving? Well now I live in a mobile home and I am just ready for a house. I have nothing against mobile homes but I am a bit of a scaredy cat freak when it comes to bad weather. I will not stay in this place if I think it is going to be bad weather. I will run to my mom & dad's just like a little baby!! That is my main reason of wanting to move. Of course the real estate market is great right now so we could really get a good intrest rate too! But of course we have to sell our mobile home first. So please send up a prayer for me. We are not looking to make anything off of it...just payoff. Just pray that someone is looking for a mobile home!!!

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)