Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weight Watchers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
It has really been weighing heavy on my heart about Weight Watchers. I really am thinking about joining. Alot of people have told me I should. I want to but we are really tight with cash right now so I dont know how much it is. I have been trying to find a price but the only one I can find is the over the internet version. I want the live thing where I can go and weigh in and enjoy the minutes. I think this is what I am going to do. If anybody has any tips let me know:)

1 comments:

Jen

Hi Alicia - my name is Jen.
I too am on the same bus as you! I have been losing weight since Feb of last year. I have been at a stand still though since November. I lost 30 lbs and now I've gained 6 back. My family and I recently moved (A BIG move!) in November, and I have yet to get back on track with an excersize routine. UGh!
Anyways...to do weight watchers is $13 a week. At least thats what it was when I did it, and I'm pretty sure its the same everywhere. Right now I believe they are waiving the "sign up" fee. If you check for locations and find one that works for you, you can usually click on it and it explains their pricing, etc.
good luck!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)