Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I am going to try and post what all I ate today...hopefully this will be a way that I can hold myself accountable. Maybe if I can blog it and see it that will help me to not eat as much.

Breakfast-I actually didnt have anything...I know that is bad but I really was running late this morning.

Lunch-I had Chinese...not too bad but not that good. I didnt eat it all though. It was chicken fried rice with a egg roll.

Supper-well unfortunately I havent had anything yet. Yes its almost 7 so I really am not helping myself at all. My hubby is asleep (he works nights) so I am waiting on him to wake up and see what he wants. I will let you know:)

Let me know what you had!

1 comments:

Brandy

Hey Alicia. Hang in there. I read your story and we sound very similiar. My husband and youngest son hate vegetables. My husband calls himself an anti-vegetarian. Luckily my daughter likes some vegetables. A couple of tips that are working for me...
1. plan meals for a week or two so that when you go grocery shopping you know exactly what you need and will buy less junk. It also helps you save money, especially if you look for deals and use your coupons in the Sunday paper.
2. I have been using the Deceptively Delicious cookbook. Vegetables go in everything but they are pureed so you cant really tell. The recipes are fantastic and cheap and easy.
3. Chew sugar free gum when you get hungry or have the urge to eat when you are bored or emotional. I am an emotional eater and this works for me.
4. Try to eat around the same time each day. Be consistent and pick times that work for you. Your dinner should be your smallest meal. Go to bed hungry. That is when your metabolism kicks in.
5. Continue journaling your meals, including any snacks, bites of Kaylyn's food, nibbles while cooking. It ALL counts. Journaling is one of the best things you can do.
6. Do not quit the junk cold turkey. Allow yourself some of those indulgences or else this will not work. It will only make the cravings stonger. Just enjoy them in smaller amounts.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to be part of this journey with you. I am in much of the same boat as you.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)