Monday, March 9, 2009

Work? Huh?

Monday, March 9, 2009
Let's just say that I have been at work since about 8am this morning and I havent really done anything constructive. I have done nothing but blog stalk all day long. There were a few times that I handled somethings that "came" up but other than that I have been blogging all day! I keep telling myself after I read this blog I will start to work...nope that never happens. Do you ever get in that "Blah" mood where you really dont want to do anything? I do...I have been in it all week. However, I got several things accomplished last week, but this week aint looking so hot lol! To top it off I normally get out at 5 but I may leave around 4 or 4:30 cuz I am just so darn bored.

I have been following Serenity's blog. She has had some major struggles/battles and are still facing some of them. Go over to her page and let her know you are thinking about her. Read her story...so far it is amazing. She is so honest & truthful. I really admire her.

3 comments:

Unknown

I get like that too!

Serenity

What a wonderful surprise to see me on your blog...Thank you for your sweet words and support....Your work day sounds just like mine...Do a little work...Read a few blogs, more work and even more reading :o) I hope you have a great day!

Furry Bottoms

YES, I have been blog-stalking all day myself! I keep telling myself that I really need to get some real work done, and I do, but I do them so fast and then there is nothing to do so I end up back on my blog. Yesterday I actually posted at least 3 posts! I feel guilty because they tell us here where I work that they can see everything we do on the internet, but I am not sure if I believe it because why would they waste their time looking or checking on 100+ people who are supposedly working their butts off? *ahem* gotta go! :)

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)