Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt at School

Thursday, April 16, 2009
I am very behind on posting these so I do apologize. Here are some pics of Kaylyn's Easter Egg Hunt at school. They came up with a pretty neat idea that I would have never thought of. Each child brings in an a egg carton (dozen) that has 12 plastic eggs each filled with candy. All the eggs are then hidden and when the its time for the kids to hunt them the child then takes their egg crate and goes & finds 12 eggs. After they find 12 eggs they are done...this way every kids finds the same amount of eggs. How thoughtful is that?

post signature

2 comments:

Serenity

Look at those red cheeks....She is so cute!

Jen

Woohoo!!!! How come I NEVER got to egg hunt at MY school when I was little.....hmmmmmm

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)