Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today's Randomness

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Since I was deathly ill over the weekend I havent washed my hair since Friday...yes I have bathed though! I just simply didnt feel like washing & drying, its a hard job because its so thick! So I woke up today and knew that I had to wash it...is it bad that I called up my hair dresser Brooke and asked her to fit me in today...in other words she washed it and cut for me! Dont judge me!

Because I was so tired last night I went to bed early and I also talked Kevin into taking Kaylyn to school this morning so I could sleep in. However, it seems that Kevin isnt capable of making Kaylyn's lunch by himself so I ended up doing it. The one morning I wanted to sleep in and I couldnt go back to sleep. Needless to say I ended up getting up and actually got some things done. I did 4 loads of laundry and did some organizing in my office. It actually felt kind of good getting up and getting some things done. Maybe I need to do this more often:)

Kaylyn came home from school today singing a new song...you wanna hear it? It goes like this..."Alabama Tennessee, Auburn is a big fat B!" What do you think the "B" stands for? Yeah me too! So great to know that she is learning so much at school!

Kaylyn has a winter carnival this weekend and the boys have to bring a half a case of drinks and the girls have to bring a baked good. That's a little sexist dont you think? The boys get off so easy lol! So I am tired of baking cakes and cupcakes so I thought I would make rice krispy treats for the carnival. So after I picked her up and we went to Publix and got a few things. I came home and made them and let me say...I will be making them again tomorrow because they came out really well and they taste great! Let's say that we had to taste them and there are now not enough for her carnival. What? I had to make sure they tasted ok!


Signature

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms

*giggles* you are so funny!!! :)

We are going to do a lot of baking over the next month also. I am going to attempt to make a gigantic Oreo cookie. Two layers of dark chocolate with buttercream frosting in the middle. I am not sure how it will turn out. A little nervous about that!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)