Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Monday, November 16, 2009


Ok I havent participated in Not Me Monday in quite awhile so I thought I would surprise you!

  • I have NOT been staying up till like 2 in the morning watching tv and playing around on the computer!
  • I have NOT lost 15 lbs in the last 2 months! I have NOT been watching what I eat and trying to exercise alot more.
  • I am NOT hunting a job! Please do NOT pray for a job to come along for me!
  • I am NOT looking forward to the Holidays! It's NOT my most favorite time of the year!
  • Friends is NOT my favorite show and I do NOT watch it and Ellen everyday!
There are some of the things I have NOT been doing this past week! Hop on over to MckMama's blog and see what her and everyone else is doing!

Happy Monday!


Signature

1 comments:

erin

15 lbs?! way to go girl!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)