Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Card Exchange

Monday, November 23, 2009
So how would you like to get a Christmas card from me? Well I would love to send you one! I have friends and family that I always send to and this year I wanted to include my great & wonderful bloggy friends. I love yall so much that you are pretty much family to me! Anytime something happens (good or bad) I always cant wait to post it and get your responses. So if you want me to mail you a Christmas card email me your address at alicia.wasserman@live.com!

I havent yet decided whether I am doing a picture Christmas card or I will just buy some. I normally do picture Christmas cards since I do have so much family out of town. But I will definiately send you one if you want me to!

Signature

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms

i want!! :) Do you still have my address?

Sara @ Domestically Challenged

I'd love to exchange! Email me at ect1112 @ gmail (dot) com

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)