Thursday, August 27, 2009

You have to be quiet!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I was a very shy child...still am a very shy person, until you get to know me that is! So when I say that Kaylyn is the complete opposite I mean it. I never got in trouble at school...I was always terrified to get in trouble. Not Kaylyn...it seems that she like to talk... alot! I went to have lunch with her on Tuesday and had to tell her at least 5 times "Kaylyn, sit down and eat...stop talking!" That same day I got a note from the teacher saying Kaylyn talks way too much! It seems that she can not be quiet. She has to talk...and I thought it was just me but man that child can talk! So we are tying to get her to understand there is a time to talk and a time to be quiet.

However, yesterday we got another note saying that she talked during circle time and in the hallway. So last night she went to bed early with no tv...I talked to her this morning as I dropped her off and reminded her that she has to keep her mouth shut when the teacher says so! Hopefully today we will have no note! We will wait and see!

post signature

1 comments:

Aunt of 14

Aw it seems like she is very excited!! :) I hope no note from the teacher today too!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)