Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Friday

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Woo Hoo! Today is my Friday. I am off the next 2 days plus the weekend! I am getting a 4 day weekend! I havent had one of these since April when we went to the beach. I wish I was going to the beach...but money is really tight right now. Maybe next year!


My plans...the only plan I have is sleeping past 5 am. I didnt realize what a toll it takes on your body to get up at 5 am every morning. I have been doing it for almost 3 months now and I am still not use to it...dont think I ever will be. I have never been a morning person...the night for the most part is when I come alive lol! My husband use to work strictly 5am-1pm shifts at work and he was always complaining and going to bed early. Now I see why! The only reason I got right out of bed was that I was thinking "this is the last time I have to get up this early this week!" So here I am...making it through my last day of the week!

Dont worry...I will be around. Just not in the mornings like I am when I am at work.

Happy Wednesday!

Signature

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms

WOOHOO! I love it when long weekends happen! I hope you get caught up on rest and stuff.

Ace

Enjoy your time off!!!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)