Thursday, July 9, 2009

Im loved! Really...I am!

Thursday, July 9, 2009
Awesome Ace and technically Beautiful Nikki gave me this award. I frequent their blogs at least 5 times a day...well Ace normally only post once a day but Nikki...you never know! Thank yall for being such wonderful BF's. Love you guys!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person (or people) who nominated you for this award

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person (or people) who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 10 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 10 Honest Scrap Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 10 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Now I am supposed to say 10 things about myself with full honesty. This could be dangerous!

Ok...here I go:

1. I am terrified of elevators...I hate riding on them. If I have to I will close my eyes and look down and then smack the crap out of my husband because he gets a kick out of jumping up and down as we come to a stop.

2. I love my job...and who I work with but I HATE the drive. It's an hour drive because of traffic.

3. I will not under any circumstance agree to take care of someone else's dog (other than my MIL's because they are trained) while they go off on vacation. I have not dreaded everyday lately trying to get this 130lb German Shepherd off of the couch.

4. I do not like to stop on bridges over water or under bridges (usually under a bypass). I would much rather zoom on across (or under) instead of stopping. I honestly sit there and wonder when the bridge will giveway...yes I have problems.

5. I eat out way too much...I would save money by bringing my lunch but somehow always finds myself eating out.

6. Whenever I hurt myself (stump my toe or something) I always call my mom for comfort...once again my husband like to laugh at my pain and I never get sympathy from him.

7. I am terrified of bugs...I do not want to see, touch, or hear them. If I do I know that I have to kill it because if not I will lay awake at night trying to think about where it got off to. In fact the other night I was in the bathroom and noticed a big bug (ugh nasty!) crawling trying to get into my shower...I suffocated him with about half a can of hair spray...which reminds me I need hairspray.

8. I over-react way to much. Sometimes I turn something small into this major thing and then go back and think about it and it turns out to be nothing at all.

9. There is this woman that works in the same building (its a one level building that has several suites in it) as me that drives me crazy because she always parks in front of my office when her office is like 5 suites down. I would love to stick a nail in her tire...sad arent I?

10. Speaking of nails...if there is a nail on the road I, ME, MY vehicle will pick it up. It never fails...I am not kidding either. Just yesterday I had to get a nail removed from my tire and (thankfully I know these people personally) Brian my tire technician said "Alicia, do you realize that we have pulled 6 nails out of your tires in the last 3 months?" Yeah...its to a point now I just pull up and they start looking for the nail.

And the Nominees are...
  1. Tinika
  2. Stephanie
  3. Gracie
  4. Michelle
  5. Jen
  6. Jenn(ifer)
  7. Kekibird
  8. Erin

5 comments:

Ace

I hate bridges too. I have to put my head down, close my eyes and start deep breathing as soon as I know it's coming. That's just riding over one, I almost pass out if I have to drive it. Any little bump on the bridge and I just know my life is coming to an end by drowning. I'm not as bad under an overpass as long as I don't have to sit too long. Otherwise my imagination starts going and I just know that will give out and all the cars/train/whatever will come crashing down right on top of me.

Kekibird

Oh wow!! Thanks for thinking of me!

erin

aww... thanks! i HATE sitting under overpasses too. just waiting for them to collapse!

Unknown

Awe thanks!

My husband likes to jump up and down on elevators too. He also sits on escalators. He's not right.

Gracie

Thanks, Alicia =)

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)