Monday, December 28, 2009

I got a Dot Com!

Monday, December 28, 2009
I have been telling you for weeks now that I will be changing my url and I did. Well I went to GoDaddy.com and played around there for a while trying to figure out what I wanted and I finally came up with it. My new URL is www.mylifeinabombshell.com. I didnt want to completely get away from my weightloss blog or my family in general so I decided to just have it in one spot...all in one. Over the next couple of weeks I am hoping to work with my girl Tinika and do a complete makeover to go along with my new URL. She has done this blog as well as my MK blog and has always done a great job so I am going to stick with her. She is awesome!

Once I Tinika get the makeover done I am hoping to do a few contests as well as some other fun things. If you have some idea's let me know...as well as ideas for the new makeover!
Signature

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms

WOOHOO!!! :) Do you have to pay for this dotcom?

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)