Saturday, February 13, 2010

Small Talk Six

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today’s topic is “6 love songs that make you melt.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

My Six this week:
  1. From This Moment-Shania Twain
  2. I Could Not Ask For More-Edwin McCain
  3. When I See You Smile-Bad English
  4. Angel Eyes-Jeff Healey Band
  5. Ive Had the Time of My Life (yes, off of Dirty Dancing!)-Bill Medley & Jennifer Barnes
  6. I Dont Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
Photobucket

2 comments:

~*~*~*~*~

Hey there. Just wanted stop by and let you know I gave you an award, it's waiting for you on my blog in this weeks FF post. OK, see you soon...

Sara @ Domestically Challenged

I love the Aerosmith song- I was just singing that last week!!

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)