Monday, February 1, 2010

Update on My Grandfather

Monday, February 1, 2010
As you know from this post my Grandfather had a full body scan to see if his cancer had spread. They called Friday and scheduled an appt for today for him to come in to get the results. I got the call today from mom to tell me the results. Unfortunately he has Stage 4 non Hodgkin's lymphoma. Not the results we were hoping for. It is a very aggressive cancer so he will be starting chemotherapy right away. I wanted to thank everyone for your prayers as well as your continued prayers. This is going to be very hard for him as well as my family.
Photobucket

6 comments:

kristi

So sorry about the bad news.I hope they are able to keep him comfortable.

Gracie

Praying for you all, my Friend =)

McMrs

What sad news...I'll be keeping ya'll in my prayers!

Ace

Oh, I'm sorry! Will pray.

Melanie

So sorry! =( Will keep you all in my prayers.

Trac~

Sending a lot of love and prayers your way for your grandfather.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)