Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad Daily Routine

Monday, February 8, 2010
Since I have not been working I have gotten into somewhat of a bad routine during the day. It all depends on Baby A and her schedule. Baby A and I get back to the house around 7:30 from picking her up and taking Kaylyn to school. She will normally play for a little while and then will start to get sleepy. She will fight it for a little while and then eventually will give in to a nap anywhere from 8:30-9. Once I get her down for a nap I will not lie...I get comfy on the couch and take a nap too. Normally last about an hour to an hour and a half. We will then get up and I will feed her and she plays pretty contently for the rest of the morning. I will blog stalk or play around on Facebook while watching the Today Show and then my local news at 11am. Around noon its time to feed Baby A again while watching Family Feud. I have watched Family Feud so much I do believe I have seen them all.

Around 1 Baby A will normally lay down again for her afternoon nap and I will get back on the couch however this time I make sure to watch Days of our Lives. Yes, I have gotten back into Soaps. I know its sad but I have been watching it on and off for about 15yrs now and gotten back into it. It never takes long to get caught up. Kaylyn gets off the bus at 3 and shortly after Baby A is usually back up. I make snacks for Kaylyn and start her homework while getting all of Baby A's stuff together. Her dad normally is here by 5.

Of course I do clean here and there and do laundry when it needs to be done. My point to all of this is that I am in the house pretty much every day. I need outside time. I need to get out. I feel like I have gotten so lazy and I have never been this way. Baby A's mom doesnt like it when I take her places and prefers me to stay at home with her. While I understand why I still think there are times when I need to get out. So this morning when I picked up Baby A I told her mom that next Friday would be the last day I am available to keep her. She seemed to understand, but I really need the freedom.

Before I started keeping her after I would drop Kaylyn off to school I would go to the park and walk 2-3 miles a day. The energy from that would keep me going all day. I would come home and clean, do laundry and take care of things. I am hoping to get back into that routine.

I have a promising job lead that I am hoping will work out in the very near future. I am praying this will work out because I would only be working 3 days a week. Please pray that this is the right job opportunity for me.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ace

Ah, welcome to the life of a homemaker. I'm so lazy it's not even funny.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)