Saturday, February 6, 2010

Small Talk Six

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today’s topic is “6 of your favorite things that are Pink.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

My Six this week:
  1. Kaylyn's baby blanket is pink...she still has it and it reminds me of when she was little.
  2. Mary Kay Pink Cadillac (picture from Google.com)
  3. pink undies! (what? you asked lol)
  4. pink starburst
  5. paradise pink lipstick
  6. old pair of pink flip flops
***sorry the numbering got messed up when I added the Pink Caddy pic!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Brittany

LOL I put pink panties too! And that cadillac is pretty sweet!

Hazel

I love paradise pink lipstick!

Adaptable Kay

OMG That car is AH-May-Zing!!!!!
That would be so fun to drive :D

Happy Saturday!

annies home

I have an old pair of pink flip flops they are great for summer

Sara @ Domestically Challenged

I am all about the pink undies to0!

HeartsMakeFamilies

Hi Just stopping by from the Follow Friday. I'm already following you. Glad you joined the hop again this week. I'm way behind but here I am.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)