Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Letter to Sprint

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dear Ms. Sprint Lady,


Thank you for being such a pleasant voice on the other end of the phone. Thank you for speaking plain English and me not having to strain to understand what the $3ll you were saying. Thank you for my wait time of under 2 mins and you actually picked up with in seconds. Thank you for understanding that I have been having such a hard time lately and extending my shut off day to Friday which conveniently is the day I was planning on paying you anyway! Thanks you for understanding that I live on my cell phone and that I dont have a home phone and if something were to happen I would have no connection with the outside world (yes I know all cell phones will dial 911 in case of emergency but I did play stupid) and would have to run to a neighbors house that I dont like and ask for a phone. Yes, Ms. Sprint Lady you made my day! You, Ms Sprint Lady get the best Customer Service award of the day!


With much appreciation,

A customer that never pays her bill on time


1 comments:

Unknown

Lmbo! That's funny.

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)