Sunday, May 24, 2009

Relaxing

Sunday, May 24, 2009
I have had a pretty good weekend. But I mainly want to talk about tonight. I recently told you about Kevin's back. Well it is now time for him to go back to work...he is NOT looking forward to it at all! Since he has to be at work at 5 in the morning he has been in bed since around 8 tonight. It has been me and Kaylyn every since. I have been hanging out in the living room on the computer watching some movies with Kaylyn. I thought I would keep Kaylyn up a little late since I get to sleep in tomorrow. Well she wanted to go to bed...go figure. The night I want to keep her up she wants to go to bed! But I let her watch a movie before she went to sleep and I set her sleep timer for 90 mins. She is watching Toy Story and I just peeked in on her and she is actual still up so she just might sleep in for me. And now for me. I have been sitting here for the last hour or so just blog stalking and surfing the web. I am completely enjoying my time to myself! Hopefully I will be in bed within the next hour or so...I am in no hurry.

So for our Memorial Day plans? As for us Kevin gets off around 1 so we will be going to my MIL when he gets off for lunch and then for dinner we will be at my parents. Sometime tomorrow I have to fit in going to see my brand new cousin. I beleive he is right about 3 wks now. I got sick the week he was born so I didnt want to go see him and share my sickness with them. Smart huh? Anyway my cousins live about an hour away and they are coming up to visit my grandparents who actually live about 15 mins away from me. So hopefully I will get to see Baby Brennan and get some pics too!

Do you have any big plans?

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Jammie, The Neat Things In Life (Based on City Sleeps by Pocket)